When it comes to tackling big data, there is rarely a one-size-fits-all approach. After all, each individual business has varying levels of time and resources they can sink into their data management, which will cause vast disparities in the ways businesses leverage and implement data. Unfortunately, this often puts smaller businesses at a disadvantage, leaving them unable to gain the same benefits from data as their larger competitors. However, with the help of an all-in-one big data management system, even the smallest of startup companies can streamline and improve their data management.
Juggling the Various Pieces of Big Data Management
Data management isn’t just a single task. It requires a variety of different strategies to collect, store, integrate, manage, organize, cleanse, and analyze data. With all of these various tasks, big data is both time-consuming and complicated. You need to have ample labor on hand to manage each individual aspect of the data, which requires the need for onsite IT departments and vast data centers. However, with the help of task automation and a cloud-based data management system, you can streamline data management by managing all tasks in a single location.
Take an All-in-One Approach to Data with Marketing Automation Software
With all of the elements that go into managing your big data, it can seem like an overwhelming task. For small businesses, it may even feel impractical, as you lack the labor and resources needed to manage all aspects of data effectively. According to Tealium, about 51 percent of businesses report using over 21 different technologies for marketing.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could simplify this, relying on fewer technologies but producing the same results? With marketing automation, you can easily consolidate your marketing workload into one convenient software. Here are some of the ways marketing automation will simplify data management.
1. Store data in the cloud. For small businesses, operating an onsite data center that’s managed by IT simply isn’t practical. With marketing automation, you can manage all data in the cloud, thus reducing the need for IT and making data management more cost-efficient.
2. Integrate data seamlessly. Marketing automation provides a platform that encourages data integration. No longer do businesses need to manually compile data from various departments. Instead, all departments can easily gain access to the cloud-based software, uploading relevant datasets quickly, so all company data is free of silos and perpetually up to date.
3. Manage data without IT. With cloud-based data management, you’ll no longer need to depend on an IT department to organize and manage data, as it will all be conveniently stored in the cloud where it can be accessed on demand.
4. Cleanse data automatically. Marketing automation tools can integrate with data cleansing software, so your data will automatically be cleaned at set intervals throughout the year. Your marketing team can scratch data cleansing off their list of to-dos, and focus their brain power on more important tasks.
5. Access analytic tools to improve data analysis. Marketing automation is equipped with a variety of analytic tools that will improve your data analysis, enabling you to create highly visual representations of trends within your data.
Marketing automation boosts efficiency, so your team can knock off early and grab a beer.
Big data management consists of a multitude of tasks, and conducting those tasks manually or through the use of numerous software applications is both confusing and time-consuming. Marketing automation provides an all-in-one approach to data management, so it’s efficient and cost-effective to manage all aspects of data. This can give your business a competitive edge, enabling you to get the most from your data management.
ReachForce helps marketers increase revenue contribution by solving some of their toughest data management problems. We understand the challenges of results-driven marketers and provide solutions to make initiatives like marketing automation, personalization and predictive marketing better. Whether you have an acute pain to solve today or prefer to grow your capabilities over time, ReachForce can unify, clean and enrich prospect and customer lifecycle data in your business, and do it at your own pace.